What traits do they possess?
- Charisma, being able to encourage people.
- Kindness, being able to understand his peers.
- Respect, being able to respect all the suggestions of his peers.
- Confidence, being able to boldly make a move.
- Fairness, being able to treat all his peers the same way.
With this 5 things, a leader can boldly path his way through the world with his peers following behind him respectfully.
How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations?
- He will remain calm and collected, and not give way. He will also encourage his peers to remain calm and keep hope alive as hope is always there. An example of this would be Obama saying that there would still have hope even when a severe economic inflation that caused his the USA economic market to fall. Obama encouraged the people that they would pull through the tough times, and this is a great example of how a a leader manages crisis under stressful situations.